Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Abundance

I thought I may write a short, sweet blog on the topic of abundance. I was meditating in Maldives' yard a few mornings ago and I became quite peaceful in the knowledge of complete abundance. I am in a transitional phase in my life, I am without work and quite without money in which to eat, let alone pay those pesky bills that keep us sustained in society. I have, at times, felt helpless and utterly without; without the means to provide for myself, without the means of a positive future, without the means to achieve the dreams I so desperately seek. I do try fiercely to remain in the positive realm of perception, but even I can be darkened by uncertainty's looming shadow. But as I sat meditating, I looked above me, at the brilliance of the green leaves as the sun filtered through them to meet my skin. I breathed slowly and surely, interchanging my energy with the earth's. I am not as without as I find myself want to believe. My eyes receive abundance in beautiful things to witness, my lungs receive abundance in refreshing air to breathe, my spirit receives abundance in the vibrational connection to the breathing fibers of the universe, my being itself receives abundance in the blessings my dear Creator pours upon me. I am resting peacefully in sweet, harmonious abundance. I live in excessive blessings, I shall not want. I wish the same to all of you, the people whom brighten my life so unknowingly. Namaste!

1 comment:

  1. Hello :D
    I stumbled upon your blog and I must say that it's gorgeous! So I wanted to ask how you made it. Do you use html? Thanks in advance (;

    ReplyDelete