Saturday, May 2, 2015

Celebrations and Hopes

Hey beautiful flim flams.
Life has been filled with transitions and celebrations as of late. 
First, I put in my two weeks notice at the retirement community I worked at, which was a huge decision and felt quit scary and momentous.
Then I finally got a new job at Best Western. 
Oh, and my artwork was published in Dawn DeVries Sokol's book, A World of Artist Journal Pages!

 And I finished my first e-book for IGNITE which was a mad rush that I finished at 4 a.m. and I'm so proud of it and the two paintings I made for it. 
And I had my last day at my old job and the first day at my new job. 
And the weather hasn't been cold and I've gotten some good free food at the food bank, so I feel pretty light lately. 

And I've been using the app Diana to create some double exposure pictures and I am in love with the results and this app! 








I hope you are all well. Stay weird. Get weirder. 
Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment