I turned 27 yesterday!
It was a pleasant and delightful day.
I ate breakfast at my favorite restaurant, went to an art gallery and art museum, made art in a book store, and watched X-Files with my Bandit. Lovely times.
I thought I would share 27 randoms things;
facts about me, things I've learned, things I like, and so on.
1) I have two tattoos and I want so many more!
2) Despite most people's preferences, I really like being blonde.
3) I hate the smell of freshly cut grass. It's overwhelming and suffocating. I feel like I can't breathe when I am around it.
4) I have the world's tiniest attention span.
5) I'm getting more introverted with age.
6) Sincerity is vital.
7) Put more heart into things.
8) I've noticed that all my favorite characters/peoples are always the pure of heart, loyal ones; Samwise Gamgee, Luna Lovegood, Hannah Hart, Rory Williams, Kimmy Schmidt, ect.
9) Face toner is a great thing.
10) There's so much I want to experience!!!
11) There will never be enough time for all the books.
12) I'm getting better at letting things go and wanting less.
13) I will never not like floral prints.
14) I still don't know how to adult.
17) Don't take yourselves, or anything, or life so seriously. It's a big experience experiment. Being stressed, working numbing jobs, and not being your true self is a waste of the abundance of resources and energy we have in this life.
18) Bands I'm blaring the most right now: Envy on the Coast, Squid the Whale, I the Mighty, and Tilian.
19) I've never regretted that I stopped shaving five years ago.
20) I'm getting weirder with age.
21) My desire is growing to be surrounded by those whom are passionate dreamers, hard working, sincere, positive, and lift others up.
22) My intolerance for people who aren't is growing at a very rapid rate.
23) I feel blessed for my life everyday. I live a pretty charmed life.
24) Glitter solves more problems than people think.
25) You have successes, you have failures. But YOU are not a success or a failure.
26) Humans are mind bendingly and infinitely complex.
27) It's easy to view life as a story that we are the main character of. It's easy to make everyone else the side character, or even worse, the background furniture. Please take note of those surrounding you, of those you pass in the street; they have their own story. We are all just walking stories, evolving with each step. We are writing the plot with each breath. And existence itself is the main character.